 From: Susanne Defoe <srde...@gmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New owner

Awwwww, good luck with your little one.  Very young little Chi's are very prone
to low blood sugar issues.  Please be sure to have Nutra-cal on hand and do
research online on how to recognize and treat this issue.  Others on this list
know more about this as we have never had puppies, just older rescues.  How did
you get such a young pup?
Sue