you may remember I rescued Daisy - a chi from San Bernardino last year.
I am now also rehoming my daughter's dog, an older, epi - jack russell since
January 2013.
Daisy's separation anxiety - loud screeching when i leave for work in the am
has increased even with Leo at home.  So i end up taking her to Pet Camp where
she has plenty of attention and play with other dogs.  There is the issue of
cost for this.

I am considering some herbs or other remedies.  The Thunder Shirt does not work
unfortunately

She is a sweetheart at home.  On walks she becomes aggressive towards other
dogs so I go for avoidance as much as possible.

Would you have any suggestions.  I have spoken to a vet to suggest treatment,
including acupunture.

My concern is how this impacts her health - if i am to ignore it but it's so
very hard to leave her and hear the screaming.
thanks very much

dianne

~d