That's a hard one , Dianne .  The only thing I can think of is another chi to
keep her company . They do seem to
have a preference for other Chis .
I do know of calming herbs but their effect is kind of short term and I have no
idea if they are safe for dogs ,
You are at work all day ? Is there a friend she could stay with while you are
at work ?

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone