Just a suggestion of doing that with humans and there'd be outrage.  It's not
right treating animals as if they don't have feelings.  I didn't know there was
only 3 days in shelter for pregnant dogs. That's sad.  Wish I had a big enough
place to house some of those slated to go down.

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbi...@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini