From: Robin Gordils
Date: 7/28/2013 9:46:08 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Pic of Blue

He came from MDAS, he was on the EPIC TRANSPORT..lol. He is going to be up
for adoption when healed up, fattened up and I know more about him. I am
trying to figure out a better name for him.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC ,
Monte CGC, foster Blue and MinPins HoneyB and Brutus

Www.minpinrescue.org
Www.chi-rescue.com
Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/Florida

Susanne Defoe <srde...@gmail.com> wrote:

He is beautiful!  I missed part of this discussion; did you just adopt him?
Where did he come from?  Sorry!
Sue

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Robin Gordils <ginbarminp...@aol.com>
[Attachment(s) from Robin Gordils included below]