Susan, I am curious, is the LH a male?

Peggy

-------Original Message-------

From: Susanne Defoe
Date: 7/28/2013 8:29:58 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Pic of Blue

ALL of our Chi's that come to the shelter I volunteer for are fearful when
they are first there.  Some of them are nippy too but it is fear biting.  We
are so fortunate that the staff really work with the little ones until they
are more comfortable and adoptable.  We are a kill shelter but very few of
our little ones ever get PTS. We had 3 Chi's come in on Friday, all owner
surrenders.  One is a 4 pound LH.  HOW can people do that?   Blue is very
fortunate to have you as his foster mom! You  are fortunate to have the
network of rescues and transports.
Sue

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Robin Gordils <ginbarminp...@aol.com>