Do you think that she fell off of your son's bed?  She may have caused her
wobbliness and having difficulty keeping her head up.  If you think she fell
and is having those symptoms, i would take her to the vet to be checked out.
At one time, the vet told me to give Dolly some Nutrical every time that she
started to shake because they thought she had low blood sugar.  After a couple
of days, I was having a difficult time waking her up and I think it was because
she really didn't have low blood sugar and it was putting her into the 'too
much sugar' sleepiness.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "leanneb65" <leannebkr@...> wrote:

> So stress can cause the weak wobbly-ness? We do not have a crate for her but
> I have a huge plastic rectangle tote (no lid). Pee pad on one end bed on the
> other. It sits next to my son's bed. Last night he put the pup in his bed to
> calm her down but he fell asleep. When he woke up she was off the bed and
> found her way to her portable carrier. When we found her she was obviously
> shaken and was so strange ever since. She pooped twice. Once normal, once
> slightly loose. She wouldnt eat anything but I have her a teaspoon of water
> with a bit of sugar in it. She lapped that up. She even seemed like she
> wouldnt hold her head up, a bit weak. So she slept and slept and slept. I
> finally put her down to get some stuff done. She went right to the pee pad
> and pottied. Then she followed me all over so I put her in her box with food.
> She ate a little but seemed more alert, playful, whining to get out, etc. She
> followed me all over and even tried to jump up on the couch. She wanted to
> chew on my fin
 ger but she has no real interest in toys right now. She is now sleeping on my
chest and she sounds at times, not all the time, like she has a runny nose. We
got her on Sunday and she had her first shot on Saturday.