From: leanneb65
Date: 8/2/2013 12:39:52 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Night time..Oy Vey

Oh snap. She got herself so worked up she pooped diarhea. Hadnt seen that
before. Now what!

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "leanneb65" <leannebkr@...> wrote:

> Okay. Here we are a few nights in and Baylee is really not liking being
alone at night. We had the issue last night with her and the previous nights
she didnt hardly wine at all.
> Tonight I put her in my room with her in her box. I put a sheet over the
top of the box but left the corner open. She has been jumping and whining
and crying for over 30 minutes now. Is there ever a time I shoud just pick
her up? I do not want to spoil her but dont want her to stressed either.