The food I bought her tonight is the food she was weaned on. When we got her
Sunday evening I had no food for her so I bought a can of Pedigree Puppy. That
is what she has been eating solely the past 4 days, until today. No loose
stools until this one tonight when she was so worked up. Of course I picked her
up and she is sound asleep on my chest. I'm so afraid to put her back in the
box. I dont want to her pooping diarrhea all night.