So my lil chi is almost 8 weeks old. We had a rough night last night but I
ended up putting her in the living room so I could sleep..3 hours...
For most of today she had all the attention should could desire but by 430 pm
we had to lave and did not get back until 9pm. We played with her until about
1045-1100pm then put her to bed. She is in a large box with a pee pad, blanket,
toys, food and water. She spills her water though. Anyways, she will be in
there until morning which is a long time. So I took her out for about 20
minutes to burn off some energy. I did not pick her up when whining. She was
quiet when I did.
Well, I just want to know if that is to long for her to be alone. She is safe,
warm, had food and water and a place to potty. Do you think she will be okay
for about another 4-5 hours?
Tomorrow we have to leave for about 5 hours again. I just need to know that it
is okay to leave her alone for such lengths of time.

Thanks
Leanne