Ok hopefully this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm having such issues with Piper
my chi mix.

She's refusing to potty train and is peeing and popping every where. Its
getting to the point where I can't keep up any more.  Besides her messes, my
cats are reacting to HER mess by making messes themselves. So now my house is
one big giant waste station.  I have a toddler, I'm 5.5 months pregnant with a
high risk pregnancy and a heart condition. This stress has been wearing me out
and taking its toll on me.  Yesterday alone I spent over 3 hours (through out
the day) just cleaning pee, poop and other messes up.  If it isn't dog or cat
pee and poop, Piper takes poop from the litter boxes and leaves them all over.

I need help in resolving this issue soon or I have have to rehome her and opt
for an older Chi who is already potty trained.

Tips and advise welcomed

JD

Sent from my Tardis