Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] having my own CHi issues
From: whiterabbi...@gmail.com
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
CC:

I don't like having my dogs waiting 8+ hrs to go potty. It can make it so in
senior years, they can get weakened muscles and drip. My Dad has had that
happen.

\
  \  /\                Alice
  (   )   whiterabbi...@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPhone 5

On Aug 3, 2013, at 2:52 AM, GinbarMinPins <ginbarminp...@aol.com> wrote:

My little dogs have pee pads down for emergencies but will wait 8+ hours to use
them unless sick.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC and
Monte CGC, foster Blue and MinPins HoneyB, and Brutus

                                         www.minpinrescue.org

                      &nb sp;               www.chi-rescue.com

               Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/florida