thanks so much. I'm going to try this.
I feel bad crating her, i feel its a punishment. Even though she likes being in
there because
of bedding and toys. I'll start right away. I have two crates. One upstairs in
my bedroom, which is not the smallest but the 2nd smallest crate. I also have a
medium one downstairs. Its big enough to fit a 10-15 pound dog.

JD