With all that you have going, might be best just to start looking to rehome
 Piper. How sad.

Gloria

In a message dated 8/2/2013 9:20:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jelikoc...@aol.com writes:

Ok hopefully this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm having such issues with
Piper my chi mix.

She's refusing to potty train and is peeing and  popping every where. Its
getting to the point where I can't keep up any more.  Besides her messes, my
cats are reacting to HER mess by making messes  themselves. So now my house
is one big giant waste station. I have a toddler,  I'm 5.5 months pregnant
with a high risk pregnancy and a heart condition. This  stress has been
wearing me out and taking its toll on me. Yesterday alone I  spent over 3 hours
(through out the day) just cleaning pee, poop and other  messes up. If it
isn't dog or cat pee and poop, Piper takes poop from the  litter boxes and
leaves them all over.

I need help in resolving this  issue soon or I have have to rehome her and
opt for an older Chi who is  already potty trained.

Tips and advise welcomed

JD

Sent  from my Tardis