She just pooped again. Runnier this time and much lighter in color. Again a
flat white thing hanging out of her butt.
She is sleeping now. And she doesnt have much of an appetite. It's just weird
to me that when we got her her poop was firm and dark. Now it's light, runny
and stuff hanging out. Makes me wonder if it's something in my house.
Ugh