If mama dog doesn't have worms at time of breeding,  would she get them once
you know she's pregnant if a responsible breeder? If she got them after a known
pregnancy, will it harm the pups if she got wormed?

\
  \  /\                Alice
  (   )   whiterabbi...@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPhone 5