Subject: [Chihuahuas] One more question about food before bed..
From: leanneb65 <leanne...@gmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
CC:

Because last night my lil one choked a bit on her food I now crush it up a bit
before adding water to soften it. I like to keep food and water in her crate
over night so that she gets a good 5 hours in there before we all get up. But
is it a bad thing to leave that softened food in there that long? Does it keep
that long or not and if not what should I do? I dont want her to have blood
sugar issues but we are all not light sleepers so getting up every 2-3 hours is
rough and not real easy. Well, I am the one who gets up.
Suggestiongs? I am afraid to leave dry food in there. I dont want her to choke.

I am sorry for all the annoying and redundant questions. I do have a general
anxiety disorder and panic disorder. My triggers are always health
related..mine, the family or the pets...So please forgive me if I become
annoying.

Leanne