Because I spent a few days trying to talk my mother into letting me keep her I
even offered to have her spayed.Robert

From: Nancy <unicorn6...@yahoo.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Chihuahua mix dumped off here.

I am sorry - I find it very odd that this dog was "dumped" in front of your
home a week ago.  The, you finally post here yesterday morning, asking for
help.  A mere 6 hours later, you drop her at the humane society.  Why didn't
you post here a week ago?  We may have been able to find her a home if we were
given a week instead of less than 6 hours.  JMO.

Nancy, Pepper, Rascal & Rocky