Robert, I know you did the best you could for that dog, I would disregard
the comments.

Gloria

In a message dated 8/18/2013 11:26:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rss71...@yahoo.com writes:

Because I spent a few days trying to talk my mother into  letting me keep
her I even offered to have her spayed.Robert

From: Nancy  <unicorn6...@yahoo.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com"  <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:21  PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas]  Chihuahua mix dumped off here.

<WBR

I  am sorry - I find it very odd that this dog was "dumped" in front of
your home  a week ago.  The, you finally post here yesterday morning, asking
for  help.  A mere 6 hours later, you drop her at the humane society.   Why
didn't you post here a week ago?  We may have been able to find her a  home if
we were given a week instead of less than 6 hours.  JMO. JMO.

Nancy, Pepper, Rascal & Rocky