From: GinbarMinPins
Date: 8/25/2013 9:54:15 PM
To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Piper fixed today

Some never bother the incision so monitor it but leash walking and no
jumping for at least 5 days. The E collar can be used when you aren't home.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC
and Monte CGC, foster Blue and MinPins HoneyB, and Brutus

                                         www.minpinrescue.org

                                      www.chi-rescue.com

               Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/florida