Subject: [Chihuahuas] Piper fixed today
From: JD <jelikoc...@aol.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
CC:

ok So Piper was fixed today, got her rabies shots and the rest of her puppy
shots, as well as I had her microchipped.

WHat is the best way to care for a Chi after being fixed. They said to keep the
E-collar on her for 7-10 days, and take if off periodically for her to eat and
or sleep.

However, I dont think I can see her wearing that for 7-10 days. Would it be
best if I put T-shirts on her to keep her from pawing and scratching at her
stitches instead. She's just so miserable with this E-collar on.

JD