From: abmat...@mysticalharmonies.net
Date: 8/26/2013 12:17:11 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Piper fixed today

Gosh, my Ceci didn't have to wear a collar or anything else.  She was pretty
dopey the first day and didn't seem to even feel the new incision...  Didn't
even bother to lick it.  I think I'd mostly watch and see if Piper was
licking or messing with it and go from there.....?  Peggy probably has
better advice.