Hi Leanne,  I signed up for the list about a month ago.  I always just read and
never respond but decided to write you.  molera is the open fontanelle in a
puppy chi's head.  Most pups close up at a young age but some take longer.
Some never close but that is rare and there is no need to worry about that.

If you feel comfortable giving her nutri cal everyday until she's a bit bigger
go ahead it won't hurt her.  Even if she's eating it won't hurt her.  She prob
wont need it if she's eating enough but again it won't hurt to give her just a
dab on her gums if that makes you feel less concerned.

It is perfectly normal to be nervous about a new pup especially one so tiny.
Just keep loving her and doing what you're doing and she'll grow.  Just keep an
eye on those worms.  They are not the same as coccidia and they will need to be
treated if she in fact has them, probably roundworms or whipworms and they can
be easily gotten rid of with wormer.  The vet will prob be able to treat her at
her next visit, she will prob be a bit heavier then.

Linda and chis Tuff and Dez

"The Most Important Things In Life Aren't Things"