Did you have your vet give the Lyme shot? I didn't want it for my dogs and one
of my vets gave it to my Doberman without my permission. A year later he got
deathly ill and the tick titer was up but the shot might have done it. He was
diagnosed after x-rays, spinal taps and an MRI with a fatal disease but so far
is OK 3 yrs later. He can't get anymore shots tho not even rabies so he is
housebound.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC ,
Monte CGC, and MinPins HoneyB and Brutus

      Www.minpinrescue.org
       Www.chi-rescue.com
Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/Florida