The two line versions look better because they fill the space
efficiently, and they interfere with the content less.

How about a 3A that exchanges the lines and places edit to the left of
remove, so remove is inthe same place.  Then the read order is then
the same as the current one because the eye will go down the wide
column, and remove and close are in the same positions.  Only edit is
moved, but it is in an undistinguished place now.  3A would put the
edit next to the bookmark name.

No graphic, but placement with quotes on buttons and parentheses on
data:

Bookmark in: (Other bookmarks) "Edit" "Remove"
Name: (page name) "Close"

Ken

However, another variation