Attached is yet another mock - this suggestion feels more like a dialog to
me.  Regarding Mike's comment on buttons vs links - I agree but in my mock
its used for an advanced link (that would bring up the edit bookmark dialog)
- which I find OK personally (since my guess is that this feature is not
heavily used).
Regarding behavior.  When using my dialog - we would not add a bookmark
until the user presses Add - this is to reduce the panic when the user
accidentally clicks the star button.  This is also more in line with
standard dialog behavior.  When a bookmark exists - the Add button would be
changed to Remove.

Sverrir