On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Mohamed Mansour
<m0.interact...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is why it would be nice to see what Adam has done so we could attempt
> doing one view and see if it passes the way chromium wants to port.

Firstly, 5166aa12 was the port of chrome_canvas:

http://github.com/chromium/chromium/commit/5166aa126c43f74ecb38f71a15f3656ea65dbce1

In a previous commit I had copied chrome_canvas.cc to
chrome_canvas_win.cc (so that both shared the same history and
contents). Then, in this commit, I just deleted the platform specific
functions from chrome_canvas.cc and deleted the platform independent
functions from chrome_canvas_win.cc. That way it's clear the I'm not
changing any of the code (since everything is just a deletion). Then
the corresponding functions to those in chrome_canvas_win.cc went into
chrome_canvas_skia.cc (since they ended up being dependent on Skia
rather than Linux). Obviously there's still some major todo's in the
Skia file.

I also have a couple of other patches pending which touch actual files
in views/.... I'll be getting to them later this week.

AGL