The right side of the omnibox currently shows information about the
page (the lock icon, or warning icon). If we go with the approach
described here it means the right side would contain both information
about the page and actions that apply to the page. It seems mildly
confusing to group ui widgets with such different functionality so
close to each other.

Additionally, my expectation from looking at the mock is clicking the
chevrons would show me all my bookmarks.

  -Scott