I think the headers and footers are confusing (everywhere).  Why not
just a single popup for each selection which displays a real-time view
of each thing?  So it might have items like:

Header: "Bonsai Kitten
http://www.shorty.com/bonsaikitten/";
Footer: "Page 1 of 2                                               June 2, 2009"

Even better if it were in-line in the box that shows the page (header
above, footer below).  Also better if it integrates with the margins,
since the header and footer presumably take up some space, showing how
that space is reclaimed might be valuable.

-scott [not a UI designer, I hate almost all print panels, they almost
always make what I want hard to do]