What I meant was to have a popup full of formatted choices which look
like the thing you want to have.  So instead of "Page # of #", which
is pretty abstract, "Page 1 of 2".  Also, instead of have six places
where you can list five different things (Firefox has five, two of
which are variants of each other), just have two popups each with all
48 sensible combinations.  Well, OK, that's a little excessive, but
maybe someone can think of a better something to constrain that.
Personally, I don't think a popup with 48 items which are easy to
navigate (because each item is only a small edit-distance from the
previous one) is materially worse than three popups with 5 items.
It's sort of like the search suggest popup, it's easy to navigate
because things are constrained by what you've typed so far.

Just in case it was the contents that was confusing, I mean instead of
three independently-settable positions, show a formatted cell made up
of the literal bits from the page, arranged as they would be shown on
the output.  So in your png, the single Header: popup would show a
cell with the left-justified title and right-justified URL and nothing
in the middle.  When you pop it up the change things, you'd get the
different variations to choose from, again formatted with the literal
items from the page you're printing.

-scott