I notice you did not include page size, yet all the MSFT ones have it. I
personally find this useful (my printer has both 8.5x11" and A4 loaded, and
I use them both -- mostly 8.5x11, but a4 when I'm printing certain PDFs
(magazine articles, forms, etc from anywhere other than the US). Maybe I'm
abnormal, but I really like being able to select the page size there, rather
than having to go into printer options...
-ian