For Continous builds, from
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/get-the-code
in the section "Staying Green More Of The Time", it says regarding the
"LATEST" Continuous build that "http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/
continuous/LATEST/REVISION - This corresponds to the most recent
revision that passed both unit tests and layout tests."

My inference from that is the LATEST Continuous build passed [all of]
both unit tests and layout tests, as opposed to most of the tests.
And further, this applies to all Continuous builds, including the
LATEST one.