But this is not official, just like the timely snapshots of Chromium during
the day.They are known to be unstable and, most importantly, not official.
Why can a Chromium build, simply based on the stable branch, not be
automatically built?
I mean, what hesitation is there?
Also, the resources to make that possible are really minimal, that is for
sure (right?). But I understand this is not the consideration here.

☆PhistucK