Yeah, obviously, if you have the resources.And I am suggesting and
requesting that, merely for testing purposes. This could help people test
the binary up front without having to install, for example.
Web developers can use it as well as the community.

This will be a handy thing, anyway. Is there someone specific this should be
articulated to?

☆PhistucK