That's a good idea and should please just about everyone. The gallery
could simply employ a cookie to remember the last 5 etc. sites you
clicked on. That way there is no privacy concern and no security
concern as nothing gets passed from the browser. Do that and add a
custom search engine to the theme gallery (fro when it expands) and
we're good to go.