Hi,

I was investigating how notifications should work in incognito mode, and
came across the fact that the PrefsService for the incognito profile is the
same one as the real profile.  In some ways I guess that makes sense, since
it's state about *how* the user uses the browser, not what the user is
doing.

But it does lead to some things that seem odd, like if you whitelist an
origin for popups while in incognito mode, that origin is whitelisted
permanently even when you go back to normal mode.  And in my case, it
behaves likewise for notifications, since those permissions are stored in
the PrefsService.  Is that how we want it to work?

 -John