> 1) Why green?  The other infobars in the product are yellow.
> Historically, green in browsers has signaled extended validation.

We had intended to use a few differently-colored infobars for a while,
but a more recent discussion (which got out of sync with the geo team;
my fault) has trimmed it to two - a neutral color (chrome blue) and
yellow. The latter being used for errors and warnings, the former for
more functional messages like this.