2009/12/2 Adam Barth <aba...@chromium.org>

> I'd expect the icons in the mocks to be BSD licensed, which means
> you'd be free to use them in Firefox if you liked them.  Does Firefox
> already have Geolocation iconography that we should consider?

Firefox does not currently have any iconography for geolocation.

Gears and Android have icons in the initial prompt and
website permissions review UIs respectively (see attached screen shots).

I'm not aware that any existing browser has implemented passive UI
indicating geolocation is being accessed by the current page, as per mocks 3
- 5.