Jonathan, this is a great design and the mocks are beautiful!

Two comments:
1. I think there should be a way for the user to say "hey, the location
provider is wrong, I'm not in Kansas. I'm in mountain view CA!". Desktop
users would want to manually set it to some address. Cnn.com currently
thinks I'm in "Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico". Really.

2. re: Code Location:
src/chrome/common/geolocation
src/third_party/WebKit/WebCore/platform/Geolocation*
src/third_party/WebKit/WebCore/page/Geolocation*

Please create harness in the WebKit API to pipe data between webcore and
chrome:
src/third_party/WebKit/WebKit/chromium/public & src

As a general rule, you have to avoid any direct webcore includes or types in
the chromium tree outside of third_party/WebKit.

Thanks,
Yaar