Greetings chromium-developers,

Sorry for my beginner's question in advance.
To fix a long-lasting issues: Issue 11577 (*1) and Issue 23497 (*2), I
have implemented a MockSpellcheck class (*3), which is a mock
implementation of our spell-checker used for layout tests. Even though
this change can fix most layout-test failures listed in Issue 23497,
there are a layout test that fails on an unknown reason,
"editing/selection/unrendered-002.html".
To run such tests on my Mac, our test_shell outputs very similar
images as the expected one but actually different ones as shown in the
attached pictures. Would it be possible to give me your thoughts about
why our test_shell cannot create the expected image for this case?

(*1) http://crbug.com/11577
(*2) http://crbug.com/23497
(*3) http://codereview.chromium.org/493003/show

Best regards,