Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your quick response.
To check the source of the expected image, I notice it comes from the
WebKit tree (i.e.
"third_party/WebKit/LayoutTests/platform/mac/editing/selection/unrendered-002-expected.png").
So, I would like to run WebKit layout tests, see its output images,
and investigate the font used by WebKit layout test.
By the way, I'm using Leopard (10.5.8 Build 9L31a) but its locale is
Japanese. :)

Regards,

Hironori Bono
E-mail: hb...@chromium.org