This is great, thank you!

I am a bit perplexed though, this seems to be such an easy thing to do
(although I haven't tried yet), yet it is pointed out as a showstopper
for so many people wanting to adopt Chrome as their default browser.

I am not a fan of wheel reinventing- it makes me wonder if someone has
already done this, and if not why not?