On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Nicros <bcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is great, thank you!
>
> I am a bit perplexed though, this seems to be such an easy thing to do
> (although I haven't tried yet), yet it is pointed out as a showstopper
> for so many people wanting to adopt Chrome as their default browser.
>
> I am not a fan of wheel reinventing- it makes me wonder if someone has
> already done this, and if not why not?

Sorry, I'm not sure what "this" refers to in the above. Are you
talking about "removing underlines from links"? I've never heard that
particular complaint before, or seen any extension to address it.

The extensions system in general is pretty new, so lots of obvious
extensions probably don't exist yet.

- a