Hi everyone

First of all, I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, so don't be so tough
if I'm just writing nonsense.

Thinking about the multiple account support, a workaround could be to use a
mechanism similar to the one used by Google Docs which allows you to perform
some operations without a real connection to the Internet.

With this in mind, you wouldn't need to be actually logged in, giving the
impression of multiple accounts support. I know there are some problems with
this approach but it's the only one I could think of so far.

Diego