i'm having the same problem. i looked up the version it's 3.0.195.33.
i just downloaded it today and it says it's current. is there a way to
enable tabs permission, not even sure what that is? i've tried 10 or
so different extensions from different sources and i get the same
error every time. if anybody can help that would be wonderful?