It's very good to finally have extensions out in the open. I think the
next steps should be to come up with some really cool API's to build
on what will be launched in milestone 4.

1. Dynamic Themes - ability to program the theme to change appearance
based on a particular event, time etc. Like the Gmail themes change
based on time of day, location etc.

2. NTP Extension Modules - ability to add new modules to the NTP, like
"Recent Bookmarks", " Recent Downloads" etc.

3. Menu Extensions - ability to add items to the context menus of the
page and the toolbar buttons. Also, a right click feature for browser
actions.

Just a few ideas of where we can take the extensions API's for
milestone 5.