Loving the extension system and developing some stuff but these things
are major concerns for me and I'm sure others as well.....

1. Should be able to pin a browser action bubble so you can click
elsewhere without closing it.
2. Should be able to click the developer's name in the gallery to see
all the extensions from that user.
3. The current theme should be shown on extensions page so you can
easily update or disable it (restores default). They're all extensions
but yet it's easier to quickly manage your current extensions and
tedious to manage your current theme (Menu Item vs. Options dialog's
2nd page)