I'm working on an extension that enhances Google Groups and one of the
things I need to do is intercept mouse press events on the Post button
in the message compose window. After that, I'll check the state of a
check box and either forward the event on to the standard window event
handler or do some processing first and then forward the event.

The problem is that when I looked at the HTML for the page, I don't
see an action handler for the form. Does anyone know how mouse press
events get propagated in the compose window?