I don't mean to rehash this but I have users complaining about my
themes because they can't figure out how to reset the original when
they get tired of it. I'm seeing many similar complaints on other
people's theme pages. We've had the whole discussion before m3 as to
why themes shouldn't show up on the Extension page, and it's valid,
but the user needs a way to find out what their current theme is
(currently impossible) and an easy way to revert back to the default
(currently not very discoverable).

Does anyone in the community have any ideas of how this confusion can
be avoided?