Hello!

I'm trying to develop an extension that retrieves messages from a
blog, but I receive a strange error at httprequest. The request is
executed because readystate = 4 but the responsetext is empty and
status is null. I post my code here:

function s1(){
                        var url =
"http://www.cirip.ro/php/firefox/mesajev2.php?";;

                        url+="user="+document.getElementById("login").value;
                        url+="&pass="+document.getElementById("pass").value;

                        url+="&lang=RO";
                        ajax(url);
           }

           var httpRequest = null;

           function ajax(url){

                        httpRequest = new XMLHttpRequest();
                        httpRequest.open('GET', url, true);
                        httpRequest.onreadystatechange = infoReceived;

                        httpRequest.send('');

           }

           function infoReceived(){

                                var output = httpRequest.responseText;

                                if (httpRequest.readyState == 4){

document.getElementById("signin").style.visibility = "hidden";

document.getElementById("workspace").style.display = "";

                                }
           }

Could anyone tell me what the problem is. The url used by ajax
function is corect because if I put it directly in the browser the
messages appear. So I really don't have an idea what is the matter
with responsetext. Any help is welcome.

Thanks!

Ildi